- General Counsel
- Business Planning & Entity Formations
- Commercial Contracts and Transactions
- Labor and Employment
- Non-Profits Organizations
Ruth Qi has been a business consultant (in China and the U.S.) for the past 15 years and an attorney in the U.S. for nearly a decade.
Ruth provides one-stop comprehensive legal services designed to help you and your business minimize liability, maintain flexibility, and advance your objectives. Whether we’re talking business contracts, employment issues, corporate governance, Ruth has the professional knowledge and experience to help you efficiently and quickly finalize your transactions.
Ruth is thorough, efficient and transparent, and committed to the success of her clients around the world.
- Tianjin Foreign Studies University, B.A. (International Business), 1997
- University of Maine School of Law, J.D. 2006
Washington State Bar Association (Admitted 2008)
- Asian American Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)